- Enter gmail.com with your access data. Once inside, in the upper right corner, click on the « ⚙ « icon and press «Settings» .
- Now, click on the “Accounts and import” tab and look for the “Check email from other accounts” section.
- Then, press «Add an email account» .
- In the new screen, enter the name of the email account you wish to configure and press «Next» .
- Now, select “Import emails from my other account (POP3)” and click on the “Next” button .
- Fill in the account details: username , password, POP server and port number . Select the option “Use secure connection (SSL)” and then press the “Add account” button .
- Done! Your account has been added.
- In the new screen enter the name you want to display when sending messages and press the button «Next step» .
- Complete the account information: SMTP server: mail.yourdomain.com, username , password and port number : 465. Select the option “Use secure connection through (SSL)” and then press the button “Add account » .
- Once your server is located and the credentials are verified, you will receive an email with the confirmation code to add the account, choose one of the options:
- please click on the link in the confirmation message.
- Or, write the code in the box and press the “Verify” button.
- Done! Your account was added.
Do you want to use your domain email (Business Mail) in Gmail?
Subscribe to our newsletter
Don't miss new updates on your email
Share This Post
Table of Contents
More To Explore...
If your business has come this far without a website, you might be asking yourself: do I need a website for my business? What good is
Make us an inquiry or request a quote using the following form.
We will contact you soon
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
We periodically share ideas and tips that can help your business grow on the internet.